What is JOURNEY TO WELL-BEING RETREAT with Yoga Mandala & Be Well Be Here – NORTH CAROLINA 2020: Asheville, March 11-15, 2020 w/Nicole & Lara?
OM Sanctuary, Asheville, NC
Join Nicole Grant, MS, C-IAYT, E-RYT500 and Lara Wilson, MA, GMCS, RYT-200 on this experiential journey to resource your attention and realign with your natural way of BE-ing, at OM Sanctuary, a beautiful 54-acre mountain holistic center in Asheville, North Carolina. We each get the same amount of attention to spend each day AND it’s a competitive advantage to figure out how to refocus on caring for yourself as well as make some hardcore magic happen in your life! Let us step outside of the habitual–our habitual environment and relationships, our habitual days and nights–into being renewed and reviving our energy field so we can come back to daily life feeling fortified and phenomenal:
- Learn how the Chakra System of Subtle Energy & Your Six Senses can reframe your understanding of health and well-being
- Refine what it is you REALLY want for yourself by asking the right questions
- Experience evidence-based techniques for breathing new life into positive, actionable next steps
- Rediscover the healing power of movement and mindfulness to experience functional health and integrated well-being all life long
Nicole and Lara’s combined wisdom in the evidence-based study of mindful experiential practices encourages you to intuitively tap into where you might feel out-of-sync with yourself, and inspires you to come home into integrity with your Self. Together we explore the tried-and-true wisdom of yoga as medicine, meditation as a gateway to our heart, and self-expression as the language of the soul. We will work together integrating these experiential practices and the natural elements so you may return to healing those places where life has stretched you just a little too far…
JOURNEY TO WELL-BEING RETREAT PROGRAM OUTLINE:
- DAY 1: STEADINESS AND SELF-DISCIPLINE (Root Chakra / Earth / Taste)
- DAY 2: FLOW AND CREATIVE EXPRESSION (Sacral Chakra / Water / Smell)
- DAY 3: EMPOWERMENT AND PURPOSE (Solar Plexus Chakra / Fire / Sight)
- DAY 4: HEART, SOUL AND COMPASSION (Heart Chakra / Air / Touch)
- DAY 5: SELF-EXPRESSION AND VOICE (Throat Chakra / Ether / Hearing)
Our daily ritual:
- 7:30 am – Morning Meditation (30 min)
- 8:00 am – BREAKFAST
- 9:15-10:30 am – Session I: Embodied Yoga Practice
- 10:30-11:45 am – Session II: Journaling
- 12 :00 pm – LUNCH
- 2:00-4:00 pm – Session III: Aimless wandering, forest bathing, walking meditation, qi gong, etc.
- 4:00 pm – TEATIME 😊
- 4:30-6:30 pm – Yin Yoga & Meditation
- 7:00 pm – Dinner
- 8:00 pm – Social Hour & Yoga Nidra
- 9:00 pm – Bedtime
Includes: Accommodations (choose private room or double-occupancy); full day of integrative experiential practices; all meals including teatime, starting with dinner on night 1 finishing with lunch on day 5. Does not include the cost of flights/travel.
- $ 500 Deposit by January 2, 2020.
- $1600 Outstanding, Double-occupancy by January 28, 2020
- $1950 Outstanding, Private room by January 28, 2020
- Optional arrival day Tuesday March 10 and/or optional departure day Monday March 16 (to be arranged directly with OM Sanctuary at additional cost)
Please Note: Your retreat package does NOT include airfare, cost of travel to/from OM Sanctuary, or massage / body work services
To learn more about Journey to Well-Being call Lara at 978-203-2825 or email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org