What is JOURNEY TO WELL-BEING with Yoga Mandala & Be Well Be Here – NORTH CAROLINA 2020: Asheville, March 11-15, 2020 with Nicole & Lara?
OM Sanctuary, Asheville, NC
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Yoga Mandala and Be Well Be Here are excited to offer you this Journey to Well Being, an-out-of-this-world blend of experiential practices working with the tried-and-true wisdom and methodologies of yoga, meditation, and journaling to explore your path to inner peace and outer contentment. Nicole Grant, MS, C-IAYT, E-RYT500 and Lara Wilson, MA, GMCS, RYT-200 collaborate to bring you this immersive 5-day inner-venture in the outer serenity of OM Sanctuary, a beautiful 54-acre mountain holistic center in Asheville, North Carolina.
Our thoughts create our reality. So learn to notice your thoughts in meditation, to ‘say’ things out loud you might not otherwise ‘hear’ through journaling, and to find refuge in your yoga and other embodiment practices because it teaches us presence. We step outside of the habitual–our habitual environment and relationships, our habitual happenings and doings, and our habitual thinking and internal narratives–into being fresh and renewed, together.
Together, we will work with the breath as a fundamental tool for assessing and befriending body, thought-forms and spirit. Carve out this precious time and space for yourself, for self-practice, for ritual well-being as a statement of self-worth. We combine the methodologies of yoga and meditation and writing with natural elements in nature, along with other integrative experiential practices and sangha (community), as powerful tools to return you to balanced relationships in your work, family and personal life.
Each day will include yoga, meditation and experiential practices in nature, including Asana (embodiment practice) & Pranayama (breathing practices), Aimless Wandering, Forest Bathing, Walking Meditation and other Wisdom Practices. Evenings will unwind with practices that enhance sleep such as Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Nidra.
JOURNEY TO WELL-BEING RETREAT PROGRAM DETAILS
- DAY 1: STEADINESS AND SELF-DISCIPLINE (Root Chakra / Earth)
- DAY 2: FLOW AND CREATIVE EXPRESSION (Sacral Chakra / Water)
- DAY 3: EMPOWERMENT AND PURPOSE (Solar Plexus Chakra / Fire)
- DAY 4: HEART, SOUL AND COMPASSION (Heart Chakra / Air)
- DAY 5: SELF-EXPRESSION AND VOICE (Throat Chakra / Ether)
Join Us at OM Sanctuary in March 2020 and Return Home with…
- A sense of renewal and rediscovery within yourself
- Tools to live in alignment with yourself that are easily integrated into your daily life
- Strategies to de-stress and deepen relationships
- Practical ways to source your skills with wisdom and care
- Shifts toward what truly matters that honor your way of being in the world
- Enhanced wellness through engagement with nature
Includes: Accommodations (choose private room or double-occupancy); 4-5 daily integrative experiential practices; all meals including teatime, starting with dinner on night 1 finishing with lunch on day 5. Does not include the cost of flights/travel.
$800 Deposit by Dec 28, 2019
$1800 Outstanding, Double-occupancy by January 28, 2020
$2200 Outstanding, Private room by January 28, 2020
$3200 Program cost AFTER January 28, 2020 (space-permitting)
Optional arrival day Tuesday March 10 and/or optional departure day Monday March 16 (to be arranged directly with OM Sanctuary at additional cost)
Does NOT include airfare, cost of travel to/from OM Sanctuary, or massage / body work services
Deposit not refundable after January 15, 2020
BE WELL BE HERE/MANDALA DAILY PROGRAM:
- 7:30 a Morning Meditation Practice
- 8 – 9 a Breakfast
- 9:15-10:30 a Session I: Journaling or Silent Meditation
- 10:30-11:45 a Session II: Yoga Practice
- 12 – 1 p Lunch
- 1:30 – 6:00 p Aimless Wandering/Forest Bathing/Walking Meditation and Wisdom Practices in nature
- 7:00 or 8:00 p Dinner
- 8:15 p Restorative Yoga / Yin Yoga / Yoga Nidra