What is Reiki & Chakra Balancing?
Most conventional medicine works on the physical level of function. Energy work, including–but by no means limited to–Reiki and Chakra Balancing, addresses dysfunction and imbalances in the energy flow in our “subtle bodies”—the emotional, mental, and ‘soul’ aspect of our being. The subtle bodies interpenetrate the physical body in much the same way as water, atmosphere, and solar radiation surround and interpenetrate the solid substance of Earth. The layers of these subtle bodies have been mapped in many different systems as the meridians in Chinese Medicine, the Chakras and Nadis in Indian Ayurvedic medicine, the Soul Chambers of Shamanic medicine, the Interior Castle of Christian Mysticism, and the branches and spheres of the Kabbalist Tree of Life, to name a few.
Ideally, energy practices are employed as complementary, rather than alternative, healing. Reiki is now being used widely in hospital and hospice settings and supports all other conventional approaches to ‘dis-ease’ treatment as well as wellness care. It is traditionally practiced as a physical/energetic/intuitive ‘laying on of hands’ to shift ‘stuck’ or unprocessed energy in the subject’s energy (subtle) bodies, and invite a state of deep relaxation and restoration that drives the innate healing process, boosts the immune system and mitigates pain.
Energy work can help you find your way, both into the fullness of the present and into the future you want to manifest. The Reiki experience can also help you access and activate your own healing power, so the transformative process continues between sessions.
PRIVATE SESSIONS (Energetic Healing):
- 1 hour (approx.) private sessions $75-90
- 4-session series $300
- ½ hr. sample session or child session $40
- 20-minute absentee/distance Reiki $30
For more information and/or to book a session, please contact Nicole at 781-368-9339 or at email@example.com
Our purpose in teaching the empowerment symbol during Reiki 1, instead of waiting for Reiki 2, is to immediately begin to open and activate the third eye, and to energize self-healing to the highest level.
- Welcome and intro to Reiki
- Introduction to the Empowerment symbol
- Introduction to Self-Reiki (invocation, hand positions, etc)
- First Initiation (3-minutes per person) beginning with an opening meditation
- Reminders for Sunday’s session
- Review & opening meditation
- First of four (elemental) Reiki I initiations (Earth) meditation
- Discuss precepts and basic principles of how Reiki works
- Second Reiki-I initiation (Water)
- Introduction to hands-on Reiki: Protection/Invocation, hand positions, byosen (or what you pick up on sensorially as a practitioner);
- Third Reiki-1 initiation (Fire)
- On-table practice session and demonstration
- Fourth Reiki-1 initiation (Air)
- Overall review and the next 21 days (self-reiki)
- Certificate presentations
*Please note, participation in both Parts 1 & 2 are required in order to receive Reiki I certification.
Reiki Level 1 – Part 1: Friday April 13, 2018 ~ 6:15 – 8:45 pm $50 >>> PURCHASE
Reiki Level 1 – Part 2: Saturday April 14, 2018 ~ 12:30 – 5:00 pm $100 >>> PURCHASE