Self-Mastery Programs & Training Certifications
Learn. Demonstrate. Teach. Inspire.
Yoga Mandala Self-Mastery Yoga Programs & Training Certifications
Lead by Senior Yoga Instructor Nicole Grant, MS, C-IAYT, E-RYT500 & YACEP provider and fellow Instructors
About The Self-Mastery Yoga Programs & Training Certifications*
Did you ever wonder if there was more to your yoga practice than maybe just asana, or the same stagnant routine, or one injury on top of another? What shows up on your yoga mat is reflective of how you live your life and perhaps, too, what needs to shift. Maybe your yoga has changed your perspective on things. Maybe you are feeling the positive effects of your practice in the sphere of your life too. Maybe you want to become a yoga teacher. But what if becoming a yoga teacher is not the point, but rather the potential side-effect of your journey? Why shortchange yourself on any experience by deciding ahead of time what the outcome is going to be? Is this not the point of yoga and the very teachings of the Bhagavad Gita? Whether you decide to be a yoga teacher or not, be a yoga practitioner for the sake of being a yoga practitioner. If you apply yourself wholeheartedly to your craft then the path will unfold before you from a place of trust and sincerity within yourself. And you should ask nothing less of any teacher in whom you choose to place your trust.
Consider now what lessons can you derive from your experiences on the mat to revitalize your expression of yourself off the mat and in your life. Do you want to know more about how to extend to others the benefits of your own personal revelations through your practice of yoga? Is there is an inner drive to engage with your own evolution through yoga? And if you feel called to seek more from your yoga but do not yet know why or how, perhaps the perfect time to invest in yourself and take the dive is right now.
My mission is to provide you with the most comprehensive and integrated approach to receiving the teachings and methodology of yoga so that you can partake in an adventure of revelation that engages you on the levels of the somatic, energetic, intellectual and spiritual. Our Self-Mastery Yoga Programs and Training Certifications engage you in the direction of your own awakening and teach you how to apply everything you learn to all realms of your personal, professional and spiritual life. Our training programs very intentionally limit the number of participants to offer the optimal level of human connection and community.
I make a sincere heart-vow to you that, should you challenge yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be, this investment in yourself will be worth every single penny, every single minute and every single breath you commit to this process of Self-mastery through yoga.
Remember always, yoga is not a destination, but rather a process, a practice, and a very powerful journey. I invite you to explore our programs below. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
*Yoga Mandala’s 200+hour Self-Mastery Yoga Program is approved by the Yoga Alliance to certify you as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-hour level. While our program is designed to offer you all the tools you will need to teach yoga, our intention is to empower you through your yoga to engage in more authentic connection with yourself, in relationship to others and in your life–whether you choose to become a yoga teacher or not. We do not call this a “teacher training” program as the Yoga Alliance provides no oversight over the actual application of the teacher training programs they approve. So the mandate for each “teacher training” program ultimately lies in the hands of those of us delivering our respective programming. We will gladly refer you to an alternative program if we do not feel we can provide you with what you are looking for. Blessings, Nicole
Upcoming Informational Sessions (for Fall 2019 and 2020):
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BELOW
200+Hour Self Mastery Yoga Program & Training Certification
Weekly Sessions (in-studio 2x/mo. and 4.0+ hrs/mo. of audio-visual content): 108.0 hours
January 8 – October 19, 2019:
- Please commit to meeting in-studio on the first three Tuesdays of January 6:00 – 8:45 pm
- In-studio every first & third Tuesday of each month thereafter from 6:00 – 8:45 pm.
- We will NOT meet in-studio on April 23, June 4 or 11, July 2 or 9, August (all sessions online) & October 1, 2019.
- Sessions that are NOT held in-studio will be offered through online audio and visual content with lead instructor.
- Training-Teaching-Practice [TTP] Master Clinics are held on the last Tuesday of each month 5:00-7:00 pm (except in August & December) for yoga teachers (CECs available) and yoga teachers-in-training (TTP hours)–you are required to attend at least 4 of these for training and practice purposes.
- To meet Yoga Alliance [YA] Practicum requirements (only should you wish to receive Teacher Certification through the YA) Community Yoga Classes give you an opportunity to practice teach and are typically offered on the first three Tuesdays of September and October from 5:00-6:00 pm (and can be extended into November and December for those who wish to accrue practice hours teaching).
Weekend intensives (Saturday and Sunday: 8.0 hours each day): 48.0 hours
Weekend 1: March 16 – 17, 2019
Weekend 2: May 18 – 19, 2019
Final Practicum – Split Weekends: Saturday October 12, 10a – 6p & Saturday October 19, 10a – 6p, 2019
Practice Requirements: 24.0+ hours – In-studio guided group yoga practice with lead and affiliated teachers
Elective Contact Hours: 20.0+ You need to complete at least 20.0 hours of scheduled in-studio or off-site training and practice with Yoga Mandala-authorized program trainers and facilitators covering specific topics designated by the Self-Mastery Yoga program and to meet the requirements of the 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification.
Non-Contact Hours: 20.0+ These hours include:
- Completing homework reading assignments
- Sequencing assignments & review
- 2 Quizzes + 1 Mid-term with in-class review
- Attending and submitting review of at least 5 outside yoga classes
- Observation and evaluation of at least 3 classes by lead instructor with in-class follow-up
- In-class review and discussion of each of 3 yoga-related DVDs
- Independent Study Report (2-5 pages) with 15-minute in-class presentation
Program Investment Options
Yoga Mandala offers four separate certification and training options:
- 8-week Self-Mastery Yoga Program
- 200+Hour Self-Mastery Yoga & Training Certification
- Self-Mastery Yoga Be-treats & Continuing Education Training
- Reiki Levels I and II, Reiki Professional & Reiki Master Level Certifications
(Payment options above do not include the following)
- Self-Mastery Yoga Training Blue Monkey Practice Pass (valid for 1 yr from date of purchase): $390
- 20+ hours of elective contact hours and outside yoga classes and/or workshops to be approved by Lead Instructor (this may include classes or workshops that you have previously completed and received certification for and wish to apply to the Program of Self-Mastery & Teacher Training, or hours you plan to take that will focus on the specific focus/audience you wish to teach)
- Yoga books required for the training and program [Reading List is offered at informational sessions]
- Yoga Insurance ~ required toward the end of the program should you choose to teach outside of Yoga Mandala [offered through Yoga Alliance membership, Philadelphia Insurance Companies and BeYogi
- RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) fee with Yoga Alliance ~ only applicable if you make the choice to become a Registered Yoga Teacher
Nicole A. Grant, MS, C-IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists), E-RYT500, YACEP (Yoga Alliance) & Reiki Master
Lara JK Wilson, MA, RYT-200 Mindful Experiential Learning & Meditation Instructor
Ben Kamens, MA Meditation Instructor and Yoga Philosophy
Lena El-Chehabi, RYT-200 Teaching Methodologies
Maureen Miller, E-RYT-500, YACEP Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra Training
Cynthia Peterson, RYT-200 Ayurveda
Sharon Marrama, E-RYT500 Children’s Yoga Programs & The Business of Yoga
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE